[Asterisk-Dev] How to recover caller and called numbers withAsterisk Manager

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Wed Jan 4 09:42:00 MST 2006

Did you looked at the Link event? it contains the numbers you need and is sent
to the manager just before the answer (when the remote party picups)

Event: Link
Privilege: call,all
Channel1: SIP/101-0a86
Channel2: SIP/102-bc8d
Uniqueid1: 1136392698.4
Uniqueid2: 1136392698.5
CallerID1: 101
CallerID2: 102

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:29:47 -0600, Moises Silva wrote