[Asterisk-Dev] snom programmable buttons

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jan 4 05:06:22 MST 2006

cfh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to pick up a call with the snom's programmable buttons with
> asterisk server (v 1.2.0), I tried with the option 'Destination' and
> when the incoming call arrive to another snom phone the button blinking.
> In this way I can only  pick down it pressing the blinking button.
>
> The solution is call the *8 or parcking the call but my pbroblem is when
> the incoming call are 2 or 3 and I would press a programmable button to
> pick up the calls.
>

> Are there solutions ?

This is not really a development question to start with, so please use
the -users list to ask questions about phone functionality.

There is a patch in the bug tracker that will help you, but as it is
coded today it will not be included in Asterisk. At some point, we will
have the functionality needed, but it requires some major rewrites that
are underway.

/Olle