[Asterisk-Dev] How to recover caller and called numbers with Asterisk Manager

amaury BOSSE a.bosse at courantmultimedia.fr
Wed Jan 4 01:55:22 MST 2006

I am working on an application based on Asterisk Manager and I have to recover caller number and called number.

I have already looked at Asterisk Events but no one seems to be helpful for my application.

I need to get caller and calling number as soon as the communication is started (before call answer) but cdr only log calls after their end.

Is there another way to recover these numbers and to associate them with channels?

Amaury BOSSÉ