[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk-dev censorship

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk royk at karlsbakk.net
Tue Jan 3 03:50:42 MST 2006

Dear developers

Lately, I've been trying to send a link to some software recently
ported to Asterisk 1.2 to the -dev list, but the message bounced with
a message about 'waiting for moderator'. Later, I tried to re-
register with another email address, and I got through, a few hours.

It may seem someone is censoring me, but I have gotten no message
from the asterisk-dev maintainers nor Digium about this, so I find it
strange. If this is so, please give a good explaination about why
certain developers should be excluded from the list.

Best regards

roy