[asterisk-dev] Long boring weekend ahead?

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Feb 24 07:47:07 MST 2006

Dear Asterisk user and developer,

I am sorry, but I have to tell you that there is a long boring weekend
ahead of you. Nothing to do, bad weather and boring sports on TV. What
to do?

I have the solution for you:

***** TEST THE TEST-BRANCH OF ASTERISK !!!

Have fun, discover unexpected bugs, fix them, come up with innovative
and educational help texts, crash your softphone in new unexpected ways
and ENJOY YOURSELF!

Drive by the local diner, get a pizza and some Red Bull or DrPepper,
download the test-this-branch from the SVN server svn.digium.com and
have an exciting weekend, that only a few people have experienced
before! Join the jet-set, fly Asterisk trunk this weekend!

Don't forget to log on to the IRC to chat with other testers in
REALTIME! There are Asterisk testers online around the clock, in all
time zones just to make sure you are not alone in your testing efforts.

I am looking forward to your detailed test reports in the bug tracker.

Myself? I am going to FOSDEM in Brussels to meet other Asterisk hackers
and test patches, fix bugs and implement new extraordinary bugs :-)

Have a great weekend, not just-another-boring-weekend!

/Olle

PS. The command you are looking for is

svn checkout
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/oej/test-this-branch mydir