[asterisk-dev] Test my cool new sexy test-branch! * Extra Asterisk-bonus awards this week

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 22 09:58:48 MST 2006

Denis Smirnov wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 10:00:51PM +0100, Olle E Johansson wrote:
>
> OEJ> - sipdiversion: Additional support for the Diversion: header
> OEJ> - jitterbuffer: Jitterbuffer for RTP in chan_sip (#3854)
> OEJ> - videosupport: Improved support for video (#5427)
> OEJ> - peermatch: New peer matching algorithm (no bug report yet)
> OEJ> - rtcp: Improved support for RTCP (#2863)
> OEJ> - dialplan-ami-events: Report dialplan reload in manager (#5741)
> OEJ> - sipregister: A new registration architecture (#5834)
> OEJ> - subscribemwi: Support for SIP subscription of MWI notification (#6390)
>
> Can you add T38 passthrow patch and patch for call pickup on SNOM phones?

Which bug # is the T38 passthrough?

The call pickup for SNOM phones is not a candidate for SVN trunk, it's
considered experimental. I only add patches that are candidates for SVN
trunk inclusion.

This afternoon, during the SIP2006 conference in Paris, I've added some
more patches
- Carrier ENUM support
- Manager sendtext action
- IPtos for audio, video and SIP with separate settings

Continue testing!!!

/Olle