[asterisk-dev] Branch: subscribemwi

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Feb 21 12:03:29 MST 2006

FYI:

In the subscribemwi branch I am adding support for MWI subscriptions
to Asterisk. Some devices can't handle our way of sending
notifications with random Call IDs, which is a reason to implement this.

This branch
- Adds a configuration option for disabling the default behaviour
   If "subscribemwi" is set to "yes" Asterisk only sends MWI messages
when
   the phone subscribes for MWI
- If that's the case, we will use the Call-ID of the SUBSCRIBE for the
   notifications
- We will only accept one subscription per peer

Please test!

Regards,
/Olle