[asterisk-dev] Calls not queued

Fernando Romo pop at cofradia.org
Fri Feb 17 09:41:38 MST 2006

Dinesh:

The number of sip lines is no mather, the call must be send to chanel
Agent/xxxx, not directly to the extension. I check and when Logued with
AgentLogin using a "open channel", the Queue try to send the call to
SIP/xxxx channel in place of the Agent/xxxx and this are a major Bug.

Check the patch's in the following bugs reports:

    http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6315
    http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6111

This erratic behaivor appear to be fixed in SVN trunk in feb/14, but not
applied to 1.2.x branchs yet.

Test with trunk and take the app_queue.c of the trunk and test (i mean
in not production systems) in the 1.2.x branch. the diff between the
app_queue in 1.2.x branch an trunk show may changes.

Best Regards..... Fernando "El Pop" Romo