[asterisk-dev] app_voicemail.c refactoring

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Feb 16 19:17:56 MST 2006

Andrew Moise wrote:

>   Would anyone mind giving me some feedback on these ideas and patches
> (particularly the first)?  I'd like to see this refactoring effort go
> into SVN at some point, but I'm not entirely sure if the patches I'm
> generating are in line with what the asterisk folk like to see, or how
> to go about getting them into SVN if they are.

I will give your patches a look over when I return to the office next
week, but keep in mind that vm/IMAP integration is nearly done and will
be available in the SVN trunk within the next month or two. It is not
based on a rewrite of app_voicemail, though, so it's somewhat ugly, but
it is functional.