[asterisk-dev] Call back functionality in libpri using QSig

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Fri Feb 10 00:10:39 MST 2006

On 02/09/06 23:40 Matthew Fredrickson said the following:
> Not that I've heard.  It'd be a nice feature to have, but I haven't read
> the spec yet to see how it works yet.

from what i understand (and this is obviously very little), when one PBX
makes a call to a number on the other PBX, and the user on the originating
PBX requests a callback, a QSIG IE message is sent to the terminating PBX
which will then attempt a callback between the terminating and originating
numbers.

from asterisk's view, we'd need to process these incoming IE message when
the other side requests a callback and to generate these IEs when a user on
the asterisk end requests a callback.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/