[asterisk-dev] help with cdr_tds not compiling

Edward Eastman ed at dm3.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 15:17:41 MST 2006

My tdsver.h was installed in /usr/include/freetds by a yum install on centos
4) has which I think explains why I needed to define FREETDS_0_63 (I also
had to add cdr_tds.so to the MODS at the top of the makefile - didn't read
down to the freetds stuff ;)

Given that freetds 0.62 is now over 2 years old is there still a need to
support it?  If we do I guess a change should be made to the makefile to
look in this new location as well as the old one.

Ed