[asterisk-dev] help with cdr_tds not compiling

Edward Eastman ed at dm3.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 08:29:05 MST 2006

I've been doing some work on getting cdr_tds to use the new custom cdr
variables and I think I probably came across this problem - I'm not sure
that this is the way it _should_ be done, but if you add the line:

#define FREETDS_0_63

somewhere near the top of cdr_tds.c it should work.  There are various
ifdef's throughout cdr_tds to make it compatible with both newer versions
and versions < 0.62, and the logic seems to be a bit funny in places.  I'm
not sure whether that define should be done elsewhere (by freetds headers?)
or if it's always been designed to work manually.

Anyway I hope that works for you :)

Ed