[asterisk-dev] How can i answer a second sip phone inbound call

md montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:47:41 MST 2006

Hello,
I need answer a second inbound call in a sip phone without press any button in the sip phone. When i make a second call (with MAPI originate request) the call is delivered in the source channel and after, when somebody press button to accept that call, the call is delivered in the destination. I need make the second call without that sip phone accept.  The autoanswer feature only is usefull in the first call. I want do that from a own application in Asterisk. Is possible do that?

Thank you.