[asterisk-dev] svnmerge updated

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun Feb 5 20:19:15 MST 2006

Just FYI: svnmerge in our repotools repository
(http://svn.digium.com/svn/repotools/svnmerge) has just been updated to
the latest upstream code, which drastically improves avail/merge speed
due to checking fewer revisions. This new version is also required for
'automerge' setup, because it allows the names of the properties to be
specified on the command line.

There still seems to be an issue with automerge, though... it applies
the updates to the branch, but does not update the property showing what
it did, so the next time it runs it believes there are still revisions
to be merged. I will work on it tomorrow :-)