[asterisk-dev] I need some advice.

Zac Amsler list-astbiz at netiq.biz
Fri Feb 3 06:52:38 MST 2006

I am using chan-sccp2 for about 8 cisco 7960s.

I am seeing an issue with meetme.
When I dial a meetme exten everything works fine, but when I hangup my
extension(SCCP2) the channels do not tear down right away and the meetme
sudo channel stays up. It could take up to a minute for the tear down to
happen. During this time my phone is useless. If I touch a button on my
phone it could take 10 minutes for it to become unlocked and the
channels to tear down.

I understand this is a 3rd party driver, but I am at a loss. I have
e-mailed the chan-sccp2 list 3 times about it, once someone suggested
that I open a bug as to why asterisk doesn't tear down the meetme with a
3rd party driver. The other 2 times I was just ignored.

Can anyone shed some light on this? I have looked at the SCCP2 code and
from what I can tell everything is ok.
The issues I am having does not happen with SIP.
There is no useful debug information as everything looks fine.

/lost

TIA

Cheers,

/Zac