[asterisk-dev] Heads up: DTMF weirdness in SVN-trunk-r9060

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Feb 2 15:21:01 MST 2006

I am in a time bind right wrt testing this, but I have been able to
verify the following:

On two separate servers, calls originating on SIP hardphones, bridged
out of the Asterisk server to a remote server via IAX, now have massive
DTMF issues when interacting with remote (non-Asterisk) IVR.

I've swapped codecs around, but the problem persists.

On both servers, reverting to SVN-trunk-r8786 fixes things right up.
Going back up to r9060 things are hosed again.

I'll try to find some time to dig deeper over the weekend, unless I
learn here that the culprit has been isolated.

Thx.

B.