[asterisk-dev] Why asterisk _binary_ links with ssl?

Denis Smirnov ds at seiros.ru
Wed Feb 1 06:13:42 MST 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 03:27:26PM -0600, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

KPF> On some platforms (not Linux), loadable modules cannot have their own
KPF> library dependencies, any symbols they need to reference at load time
KPF> must already be present in the running program they are loaded into.
KPF> On Linux, it is safe to remove this library from the link list.

I build asterisk binary without -lssl, but I see that chan_zap.so crash
asterisk, if res_crypto.so not loaded. Can I fix this behavior?

I need that when res_crypto.so loaded, chan_iax2 use it. When it not
loaded, chan_iax2 works without crypto.

JID: ds at im.seiros.ru
ICQ: 58417635 (please, use jabber, if you can)

http://freesource.info/