[asterisk-dev] Segfaults with 1.4.0 and E1s

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Sat Dec 30 15:19:32 MST 2006

Can you post a detailed bug report on bugs.digium.com as well as a
complete backtrace?  My first thought is that the id value is very
wrong.  In fact, it shouldn't even get to this line of code with the
current version of libpri since the id is a negative value.  Are you
sure you updated libpri and zaptel as well as asterisk when you updated
to 1.4?

Matthew Fredrickson