[asterisk-dev] PROPOSAL: new manager scope called "reporting"

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Thu Dec 28 09:57:20 MST 2006

> BTW, it should technically be possible to gather RTCP-like data from
> IAX2 channels, would be usefull to add that in too, eventually.

See my bug contribution http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8188

I have been thinking about the infrmation logged in this patch, and other
monitoring info it would be nice to capture, and how to collect it in a
more organised and accessible fashion...

Would there be support to build soething on or alongside the cdr stuff
which would provide a similar flexibible way to collect this monitoring
data in text files or db tabes or whatever?

Steve