[asterisk-dev] Re: The Trouble with CDR's...!

Juan Carlos Castro y Castro jcastro at instant.com.br
Wed Dec 20 06:33:40 MST 2006

Steve Murphy escreveu:
> On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 17:22 -0200, Juan Carlos Castro y Castro wrote:
>
>>         I don't know what's sadder, that you titled this message after
>>         a Star
>>         Trek episode or that I immediately caught that.
>>

> LOL!!
>
> I however, do not see any similarities! I do not wish to tribble you
> with such minor issues, tho! Let's not throw any quadratriticale into
> this, either!
> [am I remembering the names right here? -- it's been a LONG time!]

The critter were Tribbles, that's sure. Don't recall any name like
_quadra. - was it the substance they were carrying and the tribbles
consumed?

OK, now I'm using Asterisk dialplan wildcards to discuss ST:TOS episode
minutia. THAT's sad.

Excuse me while I go buy a new pocket protector and some scotch tape for
my glasses.

Regards,
Norman Y. Poindexter