[asterisk-dev] Attended transfer while ringing using out of band signalling

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Dec 19 17:36:27 MST 2006

Joshua Colp wrote:
> There is a "quick fix" available by looking at the state of the channel,
> but this isn't always true as some people may Answer() explicitly in
> their dialplan.

Yeah, one thought.... ouch.

I think the only practical solution would be to put Person A's channel
into the same state that Person B's second channel (the one that called
Person C) was in when the channel masquerade occurs. However, this will
be a bit tricky, because we don't always masquerade channels together in
the same fashion... some channel drivers do it one way, the others do it
the opposite way.