[asterisk-dev] any easy way to block automerging ?

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Mon Dec 18 10:33:31 MST 2006

I find this svnmerge feature exceedingly annoying:

    > svnmerge block -r 48566 -P branch-1.4-merged -B branch-1.4-blocked
    svnmerge: "." has local modifications; it must be clean

Given that I do need local modifications to build stuff on my
(non-linux) systems, this means that to run svnmerge i need an extra
clean copy of the tree.

I wonder if is there a way to block automerge for some versions
without a locally checked out copy, perhaps through some direct
svn command where you specify the URL of the repository ?

	cheers
	luigi