[asterisk-dev] callerid on redirected calls

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed Dec 13 09:54:52 MST 2006

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
>>> hi all
>>> I've been fighting this for a while, and telco tells me i'm doing it
>>> wrong and all, although I'm doing it after the book (or so I
>>> beleive). To divert a call, I do as follows
>>> exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(rdnis)=${CALLERID(number)})
>>> exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(number)=${EXTEN})
>>> exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(ani)=${EXTEN})
>>> exten => s,n,Dial(${DIVERT_TO_NUMEBER})
>>
>> You are setting the Caller*ID Number to "s".  I doubt your telco
>> would like that.
>
> sorry. this was wrong. the dialplan is _XX.,n....., not s,
> I'm positive I set this correctly, but it doesn't seem to work :(

*snipped
not sure if i am catching the tail end of an actual dev issue here, but
this looks like a user issue with syntax.

CALLERID params are all, name, num, ANI,DNID,RDNIS (the last time i looked)
which makes 'CALLERID(rdnis)' wrong, should be 'CALLERID(RDNIS)'
which makes 'CALLERID(number)' wrong, should be 'CALLERID(num)'
which makes 'CALLERID(ani)' wrong, should be 'CALLERID(ANI)'

and your DIVERT_TO_NUMEBER has an extra E in the middle.

anyways, back to lurking