[asterisk-dev] load failed with app_conference

Mihai Balea mihai at hates.ms
Wed Dec 13 07:42:15 MST 2006

VD_app_conference is a fork of mainline app_conference.
The new, experimental version of app_conference can be obtained by
svn at
  svn co https://iaxclient.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/iaxclient/
branches/team/mihai/app_conference

Once again, this is experimental code.  It contains a lot of new
features (like video support) but it might be unstable.  It is also
under heavy development right now.

And yes, it does work with 1.4 branch :)

Mihai