[asterisk-dev] load failed with app_conference

Song Zhi Feng songzf at ghtchina.com
Tue Dec 12 17:54:46 MST 2006

I downloaded the app_conference code via: http://www.eflo.net/files/VD_app_conference_0.6.zip, and modified app_conference.c to add include file "module.h" (module.h is from Asterisk 1.2 and copied to the app_conference directory. The module.h has much difference between v1.2 and v1.4.0b), then compiled successfully under Asterisk 1.4.0b .

I copied app_conference.so to /usr/lib/asterisk/modules. Under Asterisk CLI, I use "module load app_conference.so" and try to load it. but error is like this:

	 loader.c: Module 'app_conference.so' did not register itself during load
	 loader.c: Module 'app_conference.so' could not be loaded.

So anyone can give clue? or how to load custom module? thanks.