[asterisk-dev] Spandsp 0.0.3pre26 and pre27

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Dec 12 06:45:48 MST 2006

Warrick Zedi wrote:

> Has anyone had any issues with spandsp0.0.3pre26 or pre27? AsterFax is
> using pre25 without any issues. When switching to pre26 and pre27 and
> calling txfax a call is originated and then almost immediately hung
> up. We then get a success event with a NULL file name.
>
> The success event is a txfax enhancement we added which has worked
> through several versions of spandsp. It's still working in effect but
> the data passed with the event is not correct.
>
> Any ideas, suggestions?

I just compared pre25 and pre26. There were a number of changes to
improve cross platform compatibility. There was only one real change to
the code, and that was in the tone generator. Did you rebuild
app_txfax.c after installing pre26? The change to the tone generator
changes a structure size, and demands a recompile. That's the only thing
I can think of right now.

Regards,
Steve