[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Manager

Daniel Gradecak daniel at gradecak.com
Tue Dec 12 04:48:35 MST 2006

Hello,

I am not an asterisk expert but i am developing a web application that
is using asterisk. I would like to know if it is possible to configure a
Manager to only monitor a special
extension, and of course how to do that.

The application is written in java and is using asterisk-java. Right now
i have one manager that i am connected to and i receive all the events
but i would like to have some kind of administrator
and user. The administrator manager can receive all events but the
normal user (agent) should only receive the events that are associated
to its extension.

I would have some kind of user 1010 (the actual extension and username too)
Let's say that in manager.conf i would have again some user 1010 but i
would like that this user can only see the events associated to the
extension 1010 ...

Does it makes any sens, and how to do that?

Regards,
Daniel