[asterisk-dev] Spandsp 0.0.3pre26 and pre27

Warrick Zedi wzedi at noojeeit.com.au
Mon Dec 11 19:27:49 MST 2006

Has anyone had any issues with spandsp0.0.3pre26 or pre27? AsterFax is
using pre25 without any issues. When switching to pre26 and pre27 and
calling txfax a call is originated and then almost immediately hung up.
We then get a success event with a NULL file name.

The success event is a txfax enhancement we added which has worked
through several versions of spandsp. It's still working in effect but
the data passed with the event is not correct.

Any ideas, suggestions?