[asterisk-dev] PRI utilization stats - Munin or not Munin..

Carlos Hernandez carlosh at linuxservices.co.nz
Mon Dec 11 14:34:16 MST 2006

Hi list:

I'm trying to get munin to display utilization of PRI channels, so the
customer can determine if they need new PRIs, etc.

The current munin implementation uses CLI commands to extract pieces of
data, via the manager.

Are there any "internals"  or debug I can enable to extract the data
direct, say every time a new call is set up or terminated, then do
update the munin log file(s)?

The site in particular has only 2 PRIs now, but it would be also helpful
if we can use the same technique to larger sites.

Basically the customer wants to see in munin the utilization of PRI1
(g0),  PRI2  (g2) , etc.

Any ideas / suggestions / pointers are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Carlos Hernandez
LSL
New Zealand