[asterisk-dev] Kernel crash during modprobe wfxco

Roman Marchevsky roman at xcastlabs.com
Mon Dec 11 10:35:39 MST 2006

1.I do not have access to console because my servers are in collocation
space, but technician from collocation told me that he is seeing "E711 PCI
ERR Slot #1" which in the PowerEdge 1950 manual means "The system BIOS has
reported PCI system error on a component that resides in specified slot.

2. I am using 2.6.9-42.0.3.ELsmp kernel

Roman Marchevsky