[asterisk-dev] rtcp manager events

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Mon Dec 11 08:32:35 MST 2006

Forgive me if this is already done somewhere but I didn't see it. I made
some changes to rtp.c which provide a manager event when the call is
destroyed with the RTCP information. The same information you see when
doing a rtcp debug. I was planning on creating an event every time a
report is received or sent also but haven't finished that. I am using
the summaries in some monitoring code though, mostly just to see what I
get at this point.

Is there already an effort doing this?

What privilege should such an event be?

Would it be helpful to have a new privilege?

This could create a large number of events very quickly so being able to
choose to get them or not would be a good idea.

-Jonathan

Jonathan Creasy
Network Engineer

BluegrassNet Development