[asterisk-dev] Question about uniqueid

dmb montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 05:13:55 MST 2006

Hello,

The sipcallid not solve my problem. I show you the problem with an scenario
(example):

1.	SIP/1005 calls to 102 queue. That generate a call with uniqueid:
1165492430.2
2.	In app_queue.so a second call is delivered to agent/5004. That call
has uniqueid 1165492431.0 (in that step a new channel is generated without
relation with channel in step 1)
3.	In app_queue.so a third call is delivered to local/1004. That call
has uniqueid 1165492430.3 (in that step a new channel is generated without
relation with channel in step 1).
4.	When SIP/1006 answers the call a link is produced with uniqueid
1165492430.2

You can see that the uniqueid in 1. and 5. is the same uniqueid, but from 2.
to 3. the uniqueids are diferents and the channels for that steps haven’t
got any field to relation the current call with the call in step 1. I need
obtain the uniqueid 1165492430.2 in steps 2 and 3.

Do you understand?

Thanks for your answer.

dmb

  _____