[asterisk-dev] svn trunk r41266 - compiling problem

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Aug 29 09:25:25 MST 2006

----- Pavel Jezek <pavel.jezek at i.cz> wrote:
> thanks, you have right,
> I would like to know when is needed e.g. "module embedding" but can't
> find any info about this in doc/wiki, so it must not be surprising,
> that
> people can be confused...

If you need it, you will know. Since this is not a released version of Asterisk, there has been no attempt made to document any of these new features. This is why we suggest that only active developers use the development version until it is ready for beta testing.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer