[asterisk-dev] IMAP storage woes

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Mon Aug 28 15:09:27 MST 2006

I'm trying to compile in IMAP storage support as per the docs, but
whenever I try to load app_voicemail.so I get:

[Aug 28 17:49:19] WARNING[15546]: loader.c:362 load_dynamic_module:
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_voicemail.so: cannot restore segment prot
after reloc: Permission denied
[Aug 28 17:49:19] WARNING[15546]: loader.c:606 load_resource: Module
'app_voicemail.so' could not be loaded.

I guess what I'm mostly wondering before I open a bug is:  Did I hose
something up?  Is this a known issue?

FWIW, this is on an Fedora Core 5 box with a pretty straightforward
config.  The c-client.a file is created, and when I run 'make
menuselect' I can select IMAP_STORAGE (after, of course, having run
'./configure --with-imap=/usr/src/imap').

Thanks in advance,
- Brad