[asterisk-dev] libjingle integration

David Freeman sugardave at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 12:09:09 MST 2006

I have been almost successful with this.  Unfortunately my box is down, so I
can't tell you what trunk version I used.

I could NOT get voice to go.  I can make connections to and from GTalk
clients from *, but no audio.

You don't really dial from the GTalk app...you just configure * to log in to
gtalk server as one account, then use another account to "Call" it.

If you get voice to work, I'd be VERY interested.

Regards,
"Sugar" Dave Freeman