[asterisk-dev] app_queue member naming and AMI events

asterisk fpf asterisk at mms-dresden.de
Mon Aug 28 05:07:04 MST 2006

Hello Kevin,

thats surely a good idea for migrating agents to queues. Further more i
would like to see that
the queue member can be added by name and not by interface.

Maybe that can be collaborated with HINTS for periodicly checking the
status of the channel.
The big disadvantage on Local channels is, that their channel status
sometimes remains on
"Unknown" or "In-Use", so members get a call while they are talking to
someone else
if there is no dialplan logic which avoids it (GROUP()). Also then,
Local channel will
unnecessary be called.

Maybe that can be solved.

Greetings,