[asterisk-dev] Understanding Voicemail Storage

Race Vanderdecken asteriskdev at codetyrant.com
Fri Aug 25 11:52:03 MST 2006

Yeah, I saw the fix, it is the same way I fixed it.
And we put the new fix in the system.

But it still happens in larger systems. The fix was a "kill the file if
you see it" fix but race conditions are still causing the .txt file to
show up at the wrong time. The fix was a symptomatic fix not a cure.

-Race.