[asterisk-dev] RS232

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Aug 23 12:25:38 MST 2006

On Wednesday 23 August 2006 14:54, Erv Bauman wrote:
> To clarify, we are looking for Asterisk to RS232 for use with Property
> Management Systems in the Hospitality industry.

Interfacing to other hardware systems isn't really an asterisk-specific task.
Nevertheless, it should be pretty straightforward to do.  Feel free to
contact me offlist if you would like to discuss specific implementation
details, as i have a lot of experience in interfacing dissimilar
systems.  :-)

-A.