[asterisk-dev] Understanding Voicemail Storage

Mark Sirota msirota at isc.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 23 08:34:11 MST 2006

--On August 23, 2006 10:27:59 AM -0500 Tilghman Lesher
<tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:
> You know, I could pooh-pooh Maildir or I could rave about Maildir,
> and that doesn't get app_voicemail one step closer to using Maildir.  If
> you really want Maildir, please code it.  Yesterday.

Penn has coded IMAP.  Real IMAP, that is, not just a disk-based format
that an IMAP server may or may not be able to read.  I think it's in SVN
there somewhere; please help test it.

Mark
--
Mark Sirota, Associate Director, Network Engineering and Services
University of Pennsylvania, Information Systems and Computing