[asterisk-dev] Size of realtime appdata field under MySQL

Peter Spikings peter.spikings at power.net.uk
Tue Aug 22 01:36:30 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a bigger appdata column for realtime, the reason being
that I'm moving to a new setup where the SIP devices are named according
to the name of the user and some of my dial/page commands need to dial a
goodly number of phones which then exceeds the 255 max size of the
column. I've tried turning the column into a text and Asterisk copes
with that but still truncates it somewhere. Could someone point in the
direction of where Asterisk interface truncates this? I've had a look
through the code and it's not obvious ;) I think I've established that
it's not the MySQL realtime interface but I got lost when I ventured
into the guts of Asterisk.

TIA,

Peter.
This message has been comprehensively scanned for viruses,
please visit http://www.avg.power.net.uk/ for details.