[asterisk-dev] zaptel te411p dtmf detect problem

Ma Zhiyong zhiyong.m at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 21:07:17 MST 2006

Hi, all. I'm using TE411P card  and asterisk in Newzealand as a VOIP gateway.
At the begining, all works fine. I have 50 concurrent calls in busy time.
But recently I found some users can't send DTMFcorrectly  to my gateway.
I found some of them sent less DTMF digits than they acturely dialed,
while some others sent more DTMFs than they dialed.
eg. one person dials 1234 while my gateway receives 12334.

what's wrong?

Of cource, I have already turned dtmf relax on. And I use Read cmd in
my dial plan.