[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Call Quality Metrics

John Lange j.lange at epic.ca
Mon Aug 21 11:16:27 MST 2006

I believe I read on this mailing list that someone was implementing some
form of call quality metrics for Asterisk but I've tried searching and I
can't seem to pull up anything.

Can someone please tell me what the proper name is for call statistics
collecting and what the status is of this effort in Asterisk?

If I remember correctly these statistics are collected in both
directions? The far end-point reports back statistics via SIP to the
server.

John