[asterisk-dev] Asterisk TCP

William Emmanuel S. Yu wyu at ateneo.edu
Sun Aug 20 21:38:15 MST 2006

Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> William Emmanuel S. Yu wrote:
>> i would just like to know why the TCP patch of Hyoungjoo Lee
>> (http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/asterisk-tcp) has not be merged
>> into the mainstream chan_sip.c code of Asterisk?
>

> I would say that either a disclaimer has not been filed and/or nobody
> has gotten to it.

maybe not. i will try to ask the author. is that the only reason for its
non-merger?

> Is there an issue submitted to https://bugs.digium.com?
> Has a Disclaimer been submitted?

i don't think so.

> Jeremy McNamara

William Emmanuel S. Yu
Department of Information Systems and Computer Science
Ateneo de Manila University
email  :  wyu at ateneo dot edu
blog   :  http://hip2b2.yutivo.org/
web    :  http://CNG.ateneo.edu/cng/wyu/
phone  :  +63(2)4266001 loc. 4186
GPG    :  http://CNG.ateneo.net/cng/wyu/wyy.pgp

Confidentiality Issue:  This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly
notify us immediately by reply and delete this message from your system.