[asterisk-dev] chan_skinny - in trunk r40360 - error "unsupported format '0'

Damien voip at facts.com.au
Fri Aug 18 17:24:38 MST 2006

Pavel Jezek wrote:
> skinny_request: Asked to get a channel of unsupported format '0'
This looks like a codec mismatch issue. The attached patch (changes 1
line) will log the requested format and the format capabilities, rather
than just the result.

Note that I haven't tested it, but it *should* compile and work.

With the other stuff, my ip's show as 0.0.0.0 as well. The 7532 you see
for a type is in hex, which converts to 30002 in decimal, which is the
code for a 7920. So it is reporting the correct type.

Damien