[asterisk-dev] Re: russell: trunk r40153 - in /trunk:acinclude.m4 configure configure.ac

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Aug 18 13:33:23 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 08:15 -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> That seems rather odd... IIRC, there were no new features in the 3.81 release, only bugfixes, so it seems strange that they wouldn't just update to 3.81. More fun for those of us who have to deal with the results :-)

I know there are at least some new features.  For example,
I added the use of the $(or ...) and $(and ...) functions in
the Makefile at one point, but got complaints from users not
using 3.81 that it didn't work.  I checked the ChangeLog and
found that they were new functions for 3.81.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Developer