[asterisk-dev] New Bounty - Add logging of chan_sip to DB

Fri Aug 18 11:06:40 MST 2006

Patrick wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-08-19 at 03:10 +1000, Adam Goryachev wrote:
>
>> I've just posted my first bounty to the wiki:
>> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk%20bounty%20chan_sip
>>
> Maybe I missed it but wouldn't it help if you specified the bounty
> amount itself. I only see that the bounty will be reduced with $100 for
> every 24 hrs but not from which starting point. Interesting request
> though.

Ooops, USD$500 is the starting point, and it doesn't start reducing for
a bit over 48 hours :)... ok, so I have a tight deadline.

If anyone thinks they can do it but need a little more time, then I'm
happy to negotiate.

PS, I listed the amount on the main bounties page, just forgot it on the
details bounty page which I posted the direct link to. I'll go update
that now.

Regards,
Adam