[asterisk-dev] Recent additions to the Digium Asteriskdevelopment team

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Aug 17 07:09:42 MST 2006

----- Paul Cadach <paul at odt.east.telecom.kz> wrote:
> How to verify is someone submitter a patch on the bugtracker have the
> disclaimer?

Today that can only be done by having me check for the filed disclaimer in our paper files. However, we are in the process of revamping the entire licensing agreement process and it will be far easier to handle this in the future. In fact, when the new system is in place, Mantis users will not be able to upload _code_ patches for review without having an active license agreement in place (or if they do, they will not be visible to anyone until the license agreement is accepted).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer