[asterisk-dev] PSTN Hangup Problem with Asterisk

Chan Kwang Mien kwangmien at asgent-tech.com
Wed Aug 16 20:49:31 MST 2006

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am doing the test in Japan.
the loopstart with busycount did make a difference.
When the Cell Phone hangs up, I notice that it took Asterisk about 3-4
secs to display the "Hangup Zap/1-1" message.

Is this the shortest time that Asterisk could achieve ? Would it be
possible for Asterisk to immediately display the Hangup message ?

regards,
Kwang Mien