[asterisk-dev] RTP packetization

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Aug 16 09:49:59 MST 2006

I have been working with mantis user SB to rework the patch
in 5162 to be more generic and allow per-peer/per-codec
configuration.

The patch in 5162 impliments the core architecture for RTP
packetization and a reference implimentation for chan_sip.
There is also a patch for chan_ooh323 in bugid 5588.

SB and I have tested chan_sip, and I have tested chan_ooh323.
The patch needs to be tested by a wider audience, especially
support for codecs other than G711 and G729.

Testing and feedback would be appreciated.

Dan