[asterisk-dev] 'IAX2 call variable passing between servers '

Evan Borgström evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Fri Aug 11 09:53:14 MST 2006

	Are you kidding? I, along with many others, have addressed your
diagrams (my response was dated 8/8/2006 10:04am, in case you somehow
failed to read/see it).

	Stop with the crass remarks and get yourself out this high school
mentality that you seem to have in all of your posts. It's really
getting old...

-Evan